Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
about the wrx, especially when you live in a place where it snows (New England). New to the site. Had a 17 premium that came with an sti cat back exhaust. just got a 19 red limited with stock exhaust. Upgraded that a few days in to a nameless axelback. My wife hates the noise. I appreciate the fact that she cant drive standard!!!! I wont teach her. Your not driving my car!!!

Look forward to the insight and expertise of the great people on here with the years of wrx experience.

·
Æternum
15,516 Posts
Welcome to Club!

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
38,618 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
353 Posts
The delete. I like it because its not crazy loud when idling, but when you step on that gas its mean
Lol. We must have different definitions of loud. I got the 5in cans & drive my truck to work because I feel bad rumbling out the neighborhood at 5am. I wonder how different they actually are.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol. We must have different definitions of loud. I got the 5in cans & drive my truck to work because I feel bad rumbling out the neighborhood at 5am. I wonder how different they actually are.
Oh, its loud. No question about it. After about 30 seconds after a cold start, it calms down. Cold start is pretty damn loud. I can manage getting out of my neighborhood with a manageable amount of noise. I back in my driveway so the exhaust faces my house and not across the street. I did however apologize to my next door neighbors the other day in advance. I work weekends sometimes and leave at 630 am. They are cool as hell and said they didnt care

1 - 9 of 9 Posts