Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
White Copolymer Knob w/ Brass Insert
Standard Diameter 2.0"
Engraving of WC Lathe Werks logo in Red
Narrow Grooves All Around
Standard Collar Height

I would definitely recommend WC Lathe Werks for anyone looking for a shifter knob upgrade.

Absolutely thrilled with the way it looks.

Feels really good when shifting and the narrow grooves give it enough texture that it doesn't feel like its going to slip out of your hand.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
White Copolymer Knob w/ Brass Insert $80
Standard Diameter 2.0" $0
Engraving of WC Lathe Werks logo in Red $30 (It was his logo so i got it a little cheaper than a custom engraving)
Narrow Grooves All Around $5
Standard Collar Height $0

Total $115

Might be a more expensive if all you get is a shifter knob since I also picked up the rear and front Kartboy bushings.

If you are interested I would check out their website at WC Lathe Werks. They have some awesome Titanium knobs, but I live in Illinois and I wanted something that wasn't going to get cold or hot.

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
He makes a nice product. I've been debating another one, but I could picture myself getting addicted to ordering them.

Grooved GF4 with insert:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He makes a nice product. I've been debating another one, but I could picture myself getting addicted to ordering them.

Grooved GF4 with insert:
Before I decided on the white sphere I was looking at this exact knob and thought that white was a little more my personal preference. Still love the look of the teardrop though.

ive been thinkin of going with a twm knob. are these heavily weighted too?
The weight is pretty good. Not that much different from stock. I was actually surprised at how much the stock shifter weighted. I definitely notice that I shift a little smoother just because of the shape and the better grip.

If you are looking for something heavy, I would suggest the Stainless Steel or Titanium. From looking around people have nothing but praise for everything from WC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts