Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everybody.

In case you haven't seen my post in the vendor forum that introduces myself to the board I would like to provide a link to the thread: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=54659&t=6388#post54659 Please check it out!

Now, how about a little more information about that sponsorship opportunity huh?

World One Performance would like to locate up to 3 WRX's from different regions of the country to be World One sponsored vehicles. As such, an owner would be in contact with us regularly, and have access to World One Prices in exchange for sporting a World One Logo and supplying photos to be used on our website. Other funding such as show and contest appearences will be discussed on a case by case basis.

We are not necessarily looking most built, most impressive looking cars. We are much more interested in the character of the owner, and the owners plans for his/her vehicle. The whole idea here is that the owner of the sponsered vehicle work together with us to build an incredible machine. We are truly interested in getting involved with owners who are looking to push the envelope of WRX performance. This opportunity is more than just a chance at getting cheap parts. I think that through working together we can learn a lot about our cars, and establish a good relationship as well. So if you think you fit the bill, here is the information I would like emailed to [email protected]

Please Include:

Name
Planned Mods
Goals
What automotive events you have participate in. (shows) How often?
What autosport events you have participate in. (autoX, drag) How often?
Estimated budget for automotive modifications in the next year
and
Tell us a little bit about yourself

I think that ought to cover it. We will be accepting applications for sponsorship Until 7/26/02, and decisions will be made shortly following.

Thank You for taking the time to read this post, and I hope to hear from many of you soon. Once again, feel free to ask me absolutely any questions you might have. There is a multitude of ways to contact me. I will always do my best to answer all your questions.

Regards,

Garret Alpers
President
World One Performance
http://www.worldoneperformance.com

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
KurleeDaddeeWRX said:
I sent you an email as well. Pic ME. ME !!!!:D

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)
Hey Kurlee, is your avatar a video of the last guy who didn't sponsor you?

:D heehee, couldn't resist!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Guys!

All your responses have been awesome! I would just like to again encourage you all to follow the instructions in the initial post. I am getting a lot of emails that only include answers to some of the questions. In order to make the best decision, we would like to have at least some info on all of the subjects.

It is really great to hear from all of you. Please keep them coming. If you have any questions, please ask!

Thank You All

Garret
President
World One

·
Premium Member
6,750 Posts
KurleeDaddeeWRX said:

LOL. Yeah watch out. I got a mean elbow to back that kick up to. The PEOPLES ELBOW.

Kurlee Daddee
(THE ORIGINAL)
LOL dude The Rock is coming to Seattle...I'm all over that LOL

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bump

Just wanted to bump this up to the top b/c I need more entries. Believe it or not, I have not gotten half the response I expected. I would like to hear from more owners, so tell your friends, and get some more people to send me their info please!!! I might have to extend the dead line if I don't get more submissions.

Thank you to all those who have submitted already. I have skimmed over all of them briefly, and I am not asking for more b/c I am not satified with that I have got so far. When I have enough entries selected and it is choosing time, we will be looking over all entries very closely!!

Regards...

Garret
World One Performance

·
Registered
242 Posts
Garret,

I just sent you an e-mail, I hope it's what you are looking for.

Jeff H.

·
Registered
36 Posts
You got mail

Just sent mine to you. Talk about getting it in under the deadline!

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Everyone.....

Hello Everyone....

I want to thank everyone who submitted an application for sponsorship. We have received some truly great applications in which many of you shared your car and your lives with us.

Now begins the hardest part, selecting two (maybe 3) people to represent World One. This process will not be an easy one, and to be honest, I am not really sure how long it will take.

We will be doing our best over the next couple of days to narrow things down a bit, and hopefully have a winner by late next week.

The annoucement will be made on the forums @ www.worldoneperformance.com so keep an eye out for the post.

Again, Thank you to everyone who took the time to apply, and good luck to all of you with your WRX's. If any of you at any point would ever like some help, assistance, or just a question answered please contact us. We will always do all we can to help.

Thank You

Garret
President
World One Performance

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Update....

I just wanted to let you guys know that we are currently plowing through the sponsorship applications and we are making good progress narrowing things down. I think you can expect an annoucement in the next day or so!

Thank you again for all your submissions and your patience while we sort through everything!

Garret
President
World One Performance

1 - 18 of 18 Posts