ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new Dunlop SP Sport 01 tires. These are Ultra High Performance Summer tires. Size 235/45R17. These came new on my 2011 Subaru WRX and I removed them for the winter. Looking into getting new wheels and won't need these tires.

The following is a link for tirerack where you can find additional information. Sale price at tire rack is $896 plus an additional $67 in shipping. Email if you would like to see pictures of the actual tires.

I will sell for $525 including all shipping costs. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in buying.

Dunlop SP Sport 01

·
Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with
8,921 Posts
You should have probably put this in the classifieds.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Brand new Dunlop SP Sport 01 tires. These are Ultra High Performance Summer tires. Size 235/45R17. These came new on my 2011 Subaru WRX and I removed them for the winter. Looking into getting new wheels and won't need these tires.

The following is a link for tirerack where you can find additional information. Sale price at tire rack is $896 plus an additional $67 in shipping. Email if you would like to see pictures of the actual tires.

I will sell for $525 including all shipping costs. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in buying.

Dunlop SP Sport 01
Well hell..while we are at it...where are you located? Also, pics of the tires?

I need new summers :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts