ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I just bought my first WRX about 7 hours ago, and figured I’d find a community to join! I bought a 2013 Impreza WRX hatchback, and so far I am loving it. I came from a 2013 Civic Si coupe, but unfortunately my family was outgrowing that car. I started searching for any car that was a manual and had 4 doors that would be fun to drive. After some research, I figured my main options would be either a sedan Si or a hatchback WRX. One afternoon of searching online later, and I found this car in the lot at a Subaru dealership.
This is already longer than I intended, but any advice or tips for this car would be much appreciated. As I just bought it, and it’s my daily, I’m not looking to do anything to it right now. However I was looking into at least getting the Cobb accessport in the future just for the OTS maps and see where my journey takes me from there.

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,003 Posts
Read the manual from cover to cover and follow the maintenance schedule to the letter, using only authentic Subaru parts.

If you find aftermarket parts that are really high quality and receive rave reviews, don't buy them. Don't buy crappy parts either. Don't modify the car in any way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts