ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my name is Kate and I just recently purchased my first Subaru and couldn't be much happier :)

I wanted one for a long time and finally just went ahead and got an 08 WRX.

I'm hoping that you guys on here will help me out.... I don't know anyone else with one so I don't have anyone to talk to or ask questions to. It sucks!

I really need to get out and take some good pics of it but here's one..

AuagcRxCAAAFgO2.jpg-large.jpeg

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi there, welcome :)

Be careful... the guys tend to leg hump.

I bet NC is a nice place to own a subie! I've been dying to make a trip up there and get some real driving in mine done. My aunt has a place not too far across the North GA line.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
You bought a DGM wrx so you are already smarter than everyone not driving a DGM wrx.

·
Registered
85 Posts
welcome, You're going to have fun with that thing. There is a lot to learn, so look around a bit. At least change your own oil for starters so you get your hands dirty.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Im also new to the whole WRX scene. Jus bought on 02' and could not be any happier. I still grin every time i step into it. Ill need as much advice and help on effective upgrades and niknaks!!

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Welcome! Good color choice! DGM is the best color out there.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
welcome

dont let the abundance leg humping scare you away. after 4 years or so, they stop. :)

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
welcome

dont let the abundance leg humping scare you away. after 4 years or so, they stop. :)
SHHHHH...there hasn't been any yet, and we're 10+ posts in, don't remind them this is a girl!

·
Master Baiter
22,115 Posts
Welcome :)

HapiTabi said:
Be careful... the guys tend to leg hump.
wrxtreme06 said:
:confused:

There's no humping here

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
haha i'll try not to but no one has done anything creepy! but anyways i'm from orlando too! windermere to be exact

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i'm not sure if i posted that where i wanted to.... i suck at this forum thing and i work for a software company.... that's sad

·
Æternum
20,865 Posts
I'm here for the leg hump orgy

welcome

Don't make me re-bump your welcome thread!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts