ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yea I got my Subaru a little while ago after I had enough with the dreaded 02 audi a4 money pit ... but I recently got some useful information off here and decided to join... SO WHATS UP PEOPLE!!! Any of you kid's from the Philadelphia area?

·
The Member
4,146 Posts
Lots of people on the forum are in the Philly area. Welcome to the site! Always loved the 07 Limited...got any pics?

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Welcome! I'm from right over the bridge in Moorestown. Any more info on your STi? Mods/specs?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
word know exactly here that my aunt lives in that town... just a few things invidia n1 cat back subaru spt intake and i have two blow off valves i dunno which on to put on i have cobb and a worx still deciding...

·
Registered
4,033 Posts

·
Æternum
20,560 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the limited! What's wrong with the stock BPV?

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome! I'm also in the Philly area, either north or south depending on the time and day of the week ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yea i believe they are bpv's... that sounds like fun i got a couple friends who live in downington who drive subaurs and victory makes some good beer to haha... how bout yourself you got any mods on that beast

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
You should try to come out to the meet, it's a great way to meet some local Subaru fellas and have a good time. All the info is in the thread.

I have a some things done to it: Cobb DP, Cobb SF intake, AP stg2 tune, Nameless Performance axleback, Turbosmart BPV, and a few other cosmetic/audio upgrades here and there. Nothing too serious lol.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nah thats the number of the sti limited.. it has about fourty thousand or so... nothing wrong with the stock on just was always a fan of the sound... i know it does nothing reall for your car..

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
That's what I figured, cause I saw you asked earlier, but wasn't sure because I had just asked how many miles. :rotfl:

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
nah thats the number of the sti limited.. it has about fourty thousand or so... nothing wrong with the stock on just was always a fan of the sound... i know it does nothing reall for your car..
I'm still new to these cars (don't even have mine yet) but I believe that aftermarket BOVs can actually cause some problems, so the risk/reward for the sound is not a good ratio.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts