ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got home with my 08 WRX STi in black w/BBS package. Loving it so far. Traded my 07 Mazdaspeed3 in for it. Since I moved to the Pacific Northwest AWD was mandatory (and an extra 35 hp didn't hurt either). Looking foward to becoming a contributing member to the forum.

·
Registered
0 Posts
hello and welcome to the club... post some pics

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
0 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice. Are those the stock rims on the '08 sti? We haven't gotten any at our local dealer yet, and the '09s are coming out soon. Wisconsin Sucks.
yes, those are the stock BBS wheels you get with the BBS package. The tires on them are my snows. I have to go look in my storage closet to see what the stock tires are.

·
Registered
89 Posts
bad a s s gauge start up & welcome to the club:thumbup:

·
Registered
0 Posts
mmm, those sweeps are sexy. If I was a girl I would be stripped down in your passenger seat. Can't wait to get my own STi in a few years.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mmm, those sweeps are sexy. If I was a girl I would be stripped down in your passenger seat. Can't wait to get my own STi in a few years.
haha, its funny you mention that. My girlfriend was with me when I bought the car. She was all hunched on my right shoulder when I started it up and the gauges sweep. She was like "omg, thats so hot! What do all these buttons near the shifter do?" Then we get to driving and shes all like "go go go! faster!" and I told her I was in the break in period and couldn't go over 4500-5000 rpm. She was soooo disappointed. Now she made me promise her not to break 1000 miles unless she's in the car with me.

Maybe a keeper:thumbup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
new to the forum

:rolleyes: Hey whats up, Im also new to the forum... last year I had a honda V6 accord but totaled it by hitting a cop with passengers inside. What pissed me off was that I totaled my car and the cops car had barley a scratch on. Recently I have been obsessed with Subaru's. I am currently in the process of getting an Sti, so with all info u guys have about subaru's please fill me in......

·
Registered
204 Posts
the interior is badass. i like that dash too. looks like you get more gas then us, Lol. sweet rizzide :thumbup:

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
24,012 Posts
Congrats on the STI. :thumbup:

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Nice car - RPI alum?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts