ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So finally, after many years of looking and drooling at the WRX I’m finally looking at purchasing a 2020 WRX in Blue Pearl. Test drove it today and love it.

I’m looking forward to getting back into the car scene and being able to learn as much as I can about these cars and what they have to offer (and also what their problems are).

Any advice is always welcome!

-Nick-

·
10,686 Posts
You are in a good place. You ask and someone here should have information about whatever you want to know

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I appreciate the reply!

i like these forums for that reason. Lots of knowledgeable people willing to help those of us who need it.

As of right now I plan to keep it stock And enjoying it as it was made.

·
Æternum
15,258 Posts
As of right now I plan to keep it stock And enjoying it as it was made.
As with all brand-new cars, the warranty is the best part!

Well that and the relative lack of boogers under the seat.

Reactions: NWP316

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I love the blue pearl, it’s just a beautiful color and matches really well with the blacked out look the car has.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Congrats on the beautiful ride! I just looked you up from your reply in my thread to see if you actually got it. Glad to see it worked out!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It did! And thank you! I love it. Still haven’t driven it as much as I’d like. Gonna have to start finding reasons to leave the house so I can drive more lol.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As with all brand-new cars, the warranty is the best part!

Well that and the relative lack of boogers under the seat.
I really got a chuckle out of this.. because in my other car, there are in fact, boogers under the seat 🤣

1 - 14 of 14 Posts