ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone I’m new to the Subaru club usually a Honda guy but I wanted to keep my mind open and look past everything people say and see for myself, what was the hubba was about with the wrx’s and sti’s so... i purchased a 2018 wrx, for my daily at 22k on the clock I usually don’t beat on my cars like an abusive father compared to when I owned my past Honda S.I’s I’ve had so I’ve mellowed over the years. I would love to hear some tips and and inputs from everyone who has owned one and knows these cars well, I usually religiously do my oil changes every 2k-3k and fluids flush (I.e coolant and transmission fluid) every 15-30k , breaks etc etc I firmly believe in you take care of any properly built properly and show the right amount of care and love it will last you

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,362 Posts
Follow the maintenance schedule in the owner manual using authentic parts and approved fluids. Do not modify the car. Do not use aftermarket parts. Great car!

Reactions: Mug203

·
Registered
376 Posts
Follow the maintenance schedule in the owner manual using authentic parts and approved fluids. Do not modify the car. Do not use aftermarket parts. Great car!
What he said. The WRX is a great balance of fun and practicality. Don't expect it to be a 911 Turbo S beater. Don't expect it to handle better than a C8 Corvette.

Expect it to have brisk acceleration. Expect it to be tossable. Enjoy the 4 doors, real trunk and the all-around goodness of the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts