ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Like the title says Im new to the site but have had my wrx for almost a year now. I made an account on NASIOC but forgot the password. I like this forum a little better, seems a little more chill. I've had a fair amount of cars and I can honestly say my 2011 wrx has been the most fun to drive, and to mod. Mainly because its new and most of the bolts and nuts usually come right off:tongue::tongue:. Anyways thanks for all the info this forum has offered, its what influence me to join.

Thanks again
Cool_Whip87

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome!

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Haha.. I just posted in your introduction.

Thanks for the welcome guys.
I don't think mine qualifies as an introduction anymore. Now it's more like I was introduced last night and now everyone is wondering "wait...what? He slept on the couch? And now he's asking about breakfast?? What the..."

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Welcome to the forum
I just now noticed who you are lol. The big 2011/2012 mod thread. Awesome thread man, its where I've got most of my info from and referenced when doin installs.

Calvinball your intro thread blew up but not as much as the chic with the white bugeye lol.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. Nice color choice in cars you have there lol.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
I just now noticed who you are lol. The big 2011/2012 mod thread. Awesome thread man, its where I've got most of my info from and referenced when doin installs.

Calvinball your intro thread blew up but not as much as the chic with the white bugeye lol.
She's a cheater...she has bewbs :confused1

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Thought I'd post a pic since I got the chance to take some new ones. But heres my wrx as it sets.

Edit:: Picture didnt work. Help with loading pictures???

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Cool_Whip87 said:
Edit:: Picture didnt work. Help with loading pictures???
Don't use Facebook.

Upload to a site like Photobucket or Tinypic. If you go with Tinypic, it includes HTML code for forums. Photobucket may as well (I don't use it).

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2012 005.jpg

This work?

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Yep! :thumbup:

·
Registered
236 Posts
welcome to the site...i have nasioc account too and its nice to go on and get some good vendor deals on there but i have to say most of the people are kind of dicks to noobs....everyone has to start somewhere ...so i use this site mostly cuse the people are cool and very helpfull..here if you ask a ? that has already been asked 100 times they will still answer it or point you in the right direction without making you feel stupid....so in short thanks clubwrx and welcome to the site

1 - 15 of 15 Posts