ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey! Picked up my wrx last november. Can't believe its almost been a year. I've been on NASIOC since the beginning. Just found this forum actually. A little bit about the car...Bought it bone stock. Previously owned by an older woman. 113k and running strong. It's a Cobb stage 2 currently with a full exhaust and SPT intake. My bf got me into this money pit of subarus but it's been fun! (originally more of a BMW person) I'm currently a nursing student so I don't have much to spend on the car but below are pics of how she sits now.

·
Registered
142 Posts
welcome to the forum! she's a beauty...

·
Premium Member
13,124 Posts
hellooo. check out subiegirls.com too

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the Club! :wave:

You will find that this site is somewhat (a lot!) more friendly than NASIOC.

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome to Club :)

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Welcome! Have you done any mods other than the wheels and mudflaps? It looks like there's Hella horns in there and you swapped the front badge too. Lowered? And is that a pink headrest I see on the driver's seat?

How old exactly was the "older woman" you bought her from?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha it is lowered and there are hellas and the badge has been painted. no pink headrest though. those are the only exterior things i've done. and the woman was like 60 lol she knew how to drive stick though and my clutch is original and not smoked yet. she babied this thing. went out and traded it for a Kizashi lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts