ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was refered here by another member. Just thought i would pop in to say hi and introduce myself. I am Shane, and i have been for the most part involved with the Pontiac Grand Prix club in my area. I have a fleet of 4 cars now :D
* 2003 WRX Sport Wagon Red
* 1995 Monte Carlo Z34 (in process of Installing T04E Super 60 Turbo) Red
* 1992 Lumina Z34 (3800 Supercharged motor swap out of a 1999 GTP Grand Prix) White
* 1990 Pontiac/McLaren Turbo Grand Prix (3.1L V6 Turbo) #766 of 2500 Black

I also build Custom Intercooler kits and custom turbo kits. My roomate and myself made a custom turbo kit for his 2001 integra type R, now tuned on 14.5psi we are making 423hp to the wheels :whoa:

I bought my '03 WRX Sport wagon about a month ago and allready starting the mods :D
The car has now 19,000 miles on it. the guy who traded it in at my dealership has allready added a white line rear sway bar, white line lowering springs, white line front STB, K&N drop in, Reflashed ECU, drilled and slotted rotors and a prodrive axle back muffler (Round Tip). It feels like he may have added a new clutch and pressure plate because the pedal is MUCH stiffer then a stock clutch. (I work for Valley Subaru in longmont, so i drive stock cars all day long). The car also has the stock performance package w/ the billet peddles, boost guage, sti shift knob and short shifter.

I have a bellmouth style downpipe on its way. so i will hopefully have it in on wed.

Sorry if allot of this doesn't make sence. I am in a hurry :)

Shane

·
Registered
659 Posts
Welcome :D

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
What kind of intercoolers do you guys make? I may need an air to water intercooler soon.
Oh, and welcome.
RedZMonte said:
I also build Custom Intercooler kits and custom turbo kits.Shane

·
Registered
347 Posts
welcome dood. :cool:

but uh,

* 2004 WRX Sport Wagon...

...I bought my '03 WRX Sport wagon about a month ago...

Which one is it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TurboLegacy2k4 said:
welcome dood. :cool:

but uh,

* 2004 WRX Sport Wagon...

...I bought my '03 WRX Sport wagon about a month ago...

Which one is it?
Again sorry for the mistakes. I was in a hurry. I corrected it. It is a Red '03 Wagon.

BTW, Downpipe came in and is installed :) (generic E-bay bell mouth style. $155 shipped and Well worth it)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
wrxinthehouse said:
What kind of intercoolers do you guys make? I may need an air to water intercooler soon.
Oh, and welcome.
I can get different coolers. I mostly deal in Front mount Air-to-Air kits. i do my own custom piping and i have a guy that powder coats and all that happy stuff. Let me look around for some pics of my roomate's Type R setup.

my have to copy and paste the links.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid120/pd4427ba4b101eec299803b21ac3714de/f86838a6.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/p0636a6190dcd21717f8dc054d2ae638c/fbef85af.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid51/pa2280f648f7417499dfc035aa4615f6f/fc9eac69.jpg

shane

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Welcome!

And Leo...
LeonZ said:
Welcome. I recognize your name from HAI waaaaaay back in the day.
You're 20 years old.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Zem said:
Welcome!

And Leo...
You're 20 years old.
Oh snap!

Nick C.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts