ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

Nice forum! Just picked up an 05 WRB WRX with 75k. Hope to learn a lot and be an active member of the forum. Cheers!

Onto the pictures:

(I come from the VW world, that's my other toy in background)

Car is pretty stock, but does have a few problems.

1. Gauge Cluster lights-some are dimmer than others and the odometer doesn't light up. Any DIY's about this?
2. IACV-Car stalls when coming to a stop if I push in clutch quick, pretty sure its IACV waiting for gasket from dealer so I can clean it out.
3. Hesitation-Really noticeable around 3500-4500 rpm, sometimes it feels like it hiccups and then starts pulling again.(Think it needs new plugs,wires. Didn't find any sort of boost leak.)

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome!

Whereabouts in PA are you?

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Ohh yea, I'm from Reading.
Just like Taylor Swift!

;)

There's a lot of folks from the philly area on here, and a few from pittsburgh.

·
Registered
380 Posts
And a few of us folks from up north too, let's not forget! PA as a whole has a lot of subs. Where about's in reading, if you don't feel uncomfortable with that information? I'm fairly familiar with reading and it's suburbs, I used to date a girl from down there.

Welcome to the forum, nice ride, and always remember that the search function is your friend : )

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm from Mt.Penn area of reading. But I'm in West Reading/Wyomissing area all the time.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Anyone know of any Subaru GTG's in the area?

Calvinball- I went to highschool with Taylor. She's was a year or two below me, spoke to her a few times before was mega famous, haha

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would be up for a gtg of the sort. Is there regional forums? Maybe we could get a group together. I know the VW crowd always has gtg's, and they tend to be a great time waster.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome to club. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
welcome and pics of vw or ban.
Haha, I'll throw some pics up of the VW later today,at work now.
It's a 1994 Golf w/ an OBDII VR6 w/ a Kinetics Stage 3 turbo kit, custom short runner intake, eurospec 6th gear tranny add-on. KW Variant 2 coilovers, 16x7(front)16x8(rear) BBS RS. Head fully rebuilt n ported n polished.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts