ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up

like the title says new to this website, used to be on i club or wrx something something, i forget when they split up...it may be this one, ha!

i got a 06 rex, had and still sorta have my GC8 01 but i don't have it with me no more....auto-xed for about 3 years, hoping to do somemore and some hill climb events...

but yeah HELLO and hope ya had a merry 25th and have a great new year for those unlucky basturds who got the 08 impreza's!! :baaa:*COUGH*mazda*cough*

anyone in the Seattle area?

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
Nasioc was merged from I-club....probaly one of those...there is also a wrxfanatic or something of the sort that is semi popular.

Welcome.

·
Premium Member
14,838 Posts
Welcome!! Lots of people from the NW here... :)

Club is the Best! Enjoy your time here with us!

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks! so far seattle ain't too bad, for all the slow drivers who don't know to get out of the passing lane and too much rain!!

·
Super Moderator
33,822 Posts
Greetings and welcome to the Club!

Great username! I do not understand the drifting threads here. AWD > drift.

still sorta have my GC8 01 but i don't have it with me no more...
:confused:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Greetings and welcome to the Club!

Great username! I do not understand the drifting threads here. AWD > drift.

:confused:
hahaha AWD doesn't drift, we need to break loose all 4 wheels or on loose gravel/dirt and snow...its more like power sliding.....power over, feint....no drifting..only RWD drifts......

thanks for the compliment...i like the name very much too~ i always say it with a japanese accent!! :rotfl:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts