ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking at purchasing a white, 2008 WRX (sedan) with 65,000 miles with the normal base package. what do you think is a fair price if bought from an individual. i know what edmunds and kbb says, want your opinion. consider it in good to great shape with oil changes done religiously.

as long as everything goes well this is my mod list in order (nothing crazy):
intake
accessport
exhaust
rims (nothing gaudy, not a fan of stock)

any suggestions or changes to my upgrade path?

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
You're on a very good beginning path. I would consider going the COBB route if you're new so you can gradually get into things. If you want any prices on those items, let me know.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
The price varies a lot by where you're located. Other factors include the condition of the paint and interior (saying it's in "good to great shape" doesn't really help, you need to be specific), as well as condition of the tires, brakes and other wear items.

Look at the sticky in the performance section on the best mod path for your car. It's already well documented.

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
stage 2 is always a good upgrade beyond that seems like you got the basic ones down

·
Registered
459 Posts
i think the common upgrade for the 08 is the turbo swap from an 09+. i would def do that along with all the stage 2 goodies, which will make you well on your way to 300awhp

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i may do uppipe, downpipe, and accessport instead as my path after some real research. i also found a great mechanic near me willing to do all the testing i need at a reasonable rate before i buy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts