ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im new to the club, and happy to be a part of it. I just lost my licesne for a year unfortunatley and had to sell my Audi A4. So once i return from my suspension, i will be attempting to get a used 02 WRX but i have some quesitons for the people who have experienced the WRX.

First off should i get a used 02 WRX? Second what are some problems that come along with a used 02 WRX? Are WRX's high maintence? I hear exhausts on them are really hott, what type of exhaust? Is there anything else i should know?

Thanks and im really exciting about getting into the WRX world.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
the wrx is a great car. responds well to mods. there are multiple threads on exhaust and such. I feel that the wrx is not a high maintence car. jus keep after the usual items and you will prob be fine. the only thing about getting a used car is the possibility that it was abused. try to find a bone stock one bcasue the cahnces it was abused are much less then a modified one. use the search buttons for all other questions that you might have usualy there is a thread on anything you want to know.

·
Registered
344 Posts
br3ez said:
the wrx is a great car. responds well to mods. there are multiple threads on exhaust and such. I feel that the wrx is not a high maintence car. jus keep after the usual items and you will prob be fine. the only thing about getting a used car is the possibility that it was abused. try to find a bone stock one bcasue the cahnces it was abused are much less then a modified one. use the search buttons for all other questions that you might have usualy there is a thread on anything you want to know.
even if its bone stock it doesnt mean that it hasnt been abused. All my friends have sold their parts seperately so they got more for their cars when they sold them. anyone who sells a car with mods on it is numb in the head. there's no way around someone riding their car hard. if your anal about used cars and their previous driver(s), than just get a new. seeing you had an Audi i dont think a subie should be a problem useless you leased it :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts