ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am new to this forum and California. I am currently looking to pull out an auto loan, I have done some research already to the credit unions located in California. I also searched through this forum to see if any threads were posted regarding the best credit unions and rates. The lowest rate that I found is 2.49% at 60 months at Pentagon Federal Credit Union from $10,000 to $70,000. What are some other good Credit Unions with the lowest rates?

Thanks,

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,234 Posts
Welcome. Cali is in Colombia. If you are eligible -- and do check, because their eligibility requirements are not as stringent as they used to be and in many cases the general population qualifies -- consider Schoolsfirst. They used to be Orange County Teachers Federal Credit Union, then became Schoolsfirst Federal Credit Union. They were geared towards academics as well as K-12 educators, and I became a member during university. I've done a home and two car loans through them, good service. Rates will vary. Worth a look in my view.

·
SuperNova
11,904 Posts
List of credit unions I would or do Patron:

Schools Financial Credit Union
Golden 1 Credit Union
Pacific Service Credit Union
SAFE Credit Union

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello,

Thank you for the credit unions, however after contacting several of these. It appears that I need to either become a member of an organization or need to have a family member already a member. Are there any credit unions that do not require to become a member of an organization or need a family member to be part of it already?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anyone have any good reviews about First Entertainment Credit Union? The APR for a used auto loan at 60 months is 1.99%.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts