ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i ended up jumping for those ventus h405 tires. They were cheap, and nobody around here had tried em so i decided to give it a shot. My car wouldnt pass inspection unless i had new brake pads installed there and also rotors. I wanted to wait and just get some axxis ultimates again cause i loved them..and buy some aftermarket rotors from a wrx site but the parents said they would pay for em if i got them at the tire shop...ahh the joys of being in college still!! I got onto the road, and i was horrified. The tires sucked, and the brakes sucked even more. I was so bummed out. Damn it. I got out after work and looked at the tires. Two of the tires were near flat, and two were properly inflated. Hmm went right to the gas station and pumped all four up properly. I also did some really hard stops and apparently bedded in the brakes properly. The tires were now fantastic, and the brakes way better than before!!! Way better then the yoko es100, and way better then the stock rotors! My stock rotors were incredibly grooved. These rotors have this weird texture to them its cool!! So i would reccomend the ventus tires if you are looking for an H rated tire thats going to last longer than zr or z rated tires.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts