Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
I have no experience with them but if you're thinking about some springs that keeps the ride comfortable and not too low go for the Eibach Pro Kit. They've been on my car for almost a year now and they've been working great.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea, i've heard good things about h&r, eibach, and whiteline. I'm thinking about going with the whitelines though, because my dealer sells them for 229, and that way I don't need to order anything online.

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
about 1.3-1.5", which is really nice because i have 17" rims and a factory bodykit and i rarely have to worry about scratching.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Thanks guys.Hey, is their anything you need to adjust after you put them in (like camber)?Or are they bolt in's? This may be good for you to hear too, wrxracer ( before you put them in ).

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've had them installed for about 2 weeks now, and they work great. I have 18" rims 225/40/18's tires and there is no rubbing. I went with them because I think 1.3" is not enough with most of the springs out there. As far as the ride goes, it is a little stiffer but is still a good ride. The camber is affected a little but not enough to do any harm, basically it does't look like a honda with cut springs. If you want to see pics e-mail me and I'll send some.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
how much were the tanabe's and where did you buy them..........looks like a nice drop, just wondering if after they settle you think their could be some rubbing issues?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I got them for 220 shipped, there are a couple of vendors over on i-club selling them for that much. I think they've settled as far as they're going to and I've hit some pretty big bumbs without bottoming out, or rubbing.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
sounds good, it kind of sucks though, because it seems like every car is different depending on what springs you drop it with. Some cars look good dropped on whitelines, some look good on tanabe's, and some look good on Tein's. Does the ride feel really bumpy with the tanabe springs on? I'm prob. gonna go with either whiteline, tein, or tanabe. I just wanna make sure the tanabe isn't way too low.

·
Registered
21 Posts
As far as being bouncy, it's really not. It's not like a honda with cut springs bouncin all over the place. It's just a stiffer ride than stock. In the rear there is no gap at all, in the front there's about an inch.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts