Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I believe Crimson Inc (makers of Sparco and Limix Linea) now has a stake or strategic relationship with SYMS. Hence the use of the Sparco and Limix Linea forging equipment....

SRWC03: Bronze, Silver Metallic, White 15.9lbs
15×6.5/5H-100/+35 MSRP $205/each

SRWC01: Bronze, Silver Metallic 15.8lbs
17×7.5/5H-100/+52 MSRP $250/each

SRWCO2: Bronze, Neo Silver 16.6lbs
18×7.5/5H-100/+56 MSRP $309/each

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
WOW:eek: How cool are those!!! Too bad they're so pricey. I can get 4 Rotas for leass than the price of 2 of these.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I like the SRWC02's. I've become way more partial to the "deep dish" look. I just like that effect it gives. Makes the tire/wheel look bigger (read, wider) to me. Not too heavy for 18"s either. Thanks for passing the info along.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No Prob....

The SRWC02's are actually the Limix Linea BE4 RSK's. However, the paint code has changed and the bronze has turned more to a gold color. Also, the Limix Lineas are 13mm deeper than the SRWCO2's and has the lip painted to match the spokes. Oh yeah, the Limix Lineas came in a +52 offset, but these come in a +56...

Oh if you want deep dish, check out the Kyoho Circular RS. These the deepest wheels that will fit the WRX. They are similar to the Work wheels, except that these are 2 piece and forged for 14lbs on the 17's.
They come in a 17x8 5x100 +48 for $450 a piece or a couple of 18" config's for about $500 a piece.

WRXed said:
I like the SRWC02's. I've become way more partial to the "deep dish" look. I just like that effect it gives. Makes the tire/wheel look bigger (read, wider) to me. Not too heavy for 18"s either. Thanks for passing the info along.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
whoa, look y'all more info!:D Thanks.... You know I think (for my personal tastes) that those latest ones (the Kyoho's) are too deep for me. I like the others better I think. When I get ready to get some wheels (I long time from now:( ), I check into these. Thanks again.

·
895 Posts
WRXed said:

um..."deep dish"??? i don't get it...whats the look?

(although i still agree - i like those SRWC02's ALOT)

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Penguinking said:

um..."deep dish"??? i don't get it...whats the look?

(although i still agree - i like those SRWC02's ALOT)
This is the deep dish look...see how there's a lip to it and the spoke are kind of in the rim...giving it that "deep dish" look...

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
yep, what WRXin' said. The easiest way to picture it, is to think about the good 'ole American muscle cars at the drag strip. The back tires are HUGE, to say the least, and the lugs are located somewhere around the middle to back of the rim, thus the tire "sticks out" from the mounting plain of the lugs. Hope that made sense. I probably just confused you more.:p

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Prices

Those are MSRP's straight from the SYMS website...

dachoe said:
where'd you get those prices?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Re: Prices

Oh yes...

I can source anything very easily. It's only shipping prices that are prohibitive on the larger items. Which ones do you want? I can at least get a quote for you. FYI, wheels aren't items that need the ridiculous $800 minimum customs fee. I'm guessing about $80 for shipping on a set. For reference, I was quoted for under $1700 shipped for my Limix Lineas.

dachoe said:

so i guess you can't get someone to source those wheels?

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Rota's are cool. I liked them before I found out where they are made. In my home country...The Philippines. Hehe, the only Philippines' made things I would buy are...hmmm. Maybe clothing, but nothing mechanical or metal. Great engineers, but terrible manufacturing processes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
which rims??......

WHO SELLS THE KYOHO CIRCULAR RS WHEEL?? I WAS GOING TO GET THE PRODRIVES GCO6 IN ANTHRACITE FOR MY WHITE REX BUT I'M UNDECIDED ON THE DARK COLOR CONTRAST ,YA KNOW?
ANYONE HAVE PICS OF A WHITE WRX WITH RIMS? LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN THAT O.Z. LOOK.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: which rims??......

I'm not sure who can get the Kyoho's. Maybe Wheeloptions? If not, I'm sure I can get a quote if you are serious. As for the GC-06s, if you look at some old posts, I considered those wheels a few months ago. Honestly, the pics are nice, but I've seen these on a few EVOs, and the british black color is really dull. I'm sure with some wax, they'd look cool though. Also, with the offset our cars require, the spokes will actually extend out a lot further than the pic...

darqnd1 said:
WHO SELLS THE KYOHO CIRCULAR RS WHEEL?? I WAS GOING TO GET THE PRODRIVES GCO6 IN ANTHRACITE FOR MY WHITE REX BUT I'M UNDECIDED ON THE DARK COLOR CONTRAST ,YA KNOW?
ANYONE HAVE PICS OF A WHITE WRX WITH RIMS? LOOKING FOR SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN THAT O.Z. LOOK.:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts