ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,
I just purchased a 2010 wrx wagon with 26k on it. This is actually my first sorta new car i've ever bought. My first car was a 87 supra then went to 89 240sx, then 92 integra, and I still have my 87 el camino that i will never get rid of (all cars were white). Still love my oldies but with a baby here any day now i had to go out and find something reliable and something i can take up to the snow with no worries. Also this is my first turbo car. I must say this car handles and feels fabulous. Right when i test drove it i knew i had to leave with it. The color (silver) isn't my favorite but It grew on me as i kept looking at it. Joining this forum to get great information from other suby owners. Glad to say that i am a happy suby owner. Heres a shot of her when i took her home.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new ride!

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome and congrats!

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I think my first mod was my axleback and mud flaps followed by a tune (AP) shortly after.

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Congrats! Sways and endlinks.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just wanted to put up a some updated pics. Just about 2 months of owning the car now and really all I have done so far is red tail lights and tint.

Do you think my hood scoop was painted by the previous owner? Haven't seen another silver hatch with a black hood scoop on here yet.

33fadb61.jpg

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts