ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone!

My name is Neill Greathouse (Bville, Oklahoma for the curious)

Just traded in my 2000 Mustang GT toward a modded 2002 WRX - so far I'm having a total blast! Loved my Mustang, but got tired of seeing them everywhere I looked - and I've wanted a Subaru my entire life. Repo presented itself at an amazing deal and I traded on the spot, writing a check for the difference. Glad I did it.

Won't bore you with technical details here (will link to pics and detailed description in Show-Off section later) but it is close to if not over 300BHP and could easily have tossed my not-so-stock GT it's tailpipe. XD

Glad to be part of the community, seems like plenty of intelligent drivers are behind the wheel of a Subie ^_^

Neill :thumbup:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the club.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nice purchase and welcome. There is tons of info here, check out the stickys in each subforum. They are very fun cars and I have an 02 myself, (a little less modded than yours).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Nice rides both of ya =)

Finding out that I knew very little about mods until I stumbled onto this forum XD

Only had lightly modded S-10 and Mustang GT before this, but this forum seems to be friendly so I'm feeling less intimidated lol

·
Registered
205 Posts
Just traded in my 2000 Mustang GT toward a modded 2002 WRX - so far I'm having a total blast! Loved my Mustang, but got tired of seeing them everywhere I looked - and I've wanted a Subaru my entire life.
Exactly why I didn't get the new 5.0. Mustangs, Camaros, and Corvettes are everywhere around here. Welcome and congrats on your new car!

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
Welcome, i kept my mustang and got a wrx. couldnt let mine go

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks guys!

Would have kept the Mustang too but between the WRX and the Scion I just don't have the money =(

Besides didn't like my 2000 too much, would rather have had a fox body and my next Mustang will be a black on black on black fox body GT =D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts