Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jusst got my first Subi, a 2002 Impreza WRX and I couldn't be happier! First vehicle 1965 ford
F-100 cammed 302 swapped, second vehicle 1985 Corvette, then a few lame ones, but this is by far the most fun car I have owned!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,736 Posts
Yeah it's quite nice to have for sure. I'm a bigger fan of the over steer you get from rear drive but for putting around town and all season driving it's hard to top.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah it's quite nice to have for sure. I'm a bigger fan of the over steer you get from rear drive but for putting around town and all season driving it's hard to top.
I live in an area where there are allot of curvy back roads and a ton of mustang owners who think they have the fastest cars in the world. Have already hurt a few feelings on the back roads ???

·
Super Moderator
11,736 Posts
I wouldn't get too over confident. That's how you wind up fighting for your life wrapped around a tree.

If you want to have some good fun hit up some autox events. It's where your car will really shine and you'll have a better understanding of how your car handles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts