ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, After much decision. Not really, I knew a Subaru was the best in class. So, once my camaro took a dive I upgraded! I am now the proud new owner of a 2011 Silver Subaru WRX. I love the hell out of it. The throttle response, the NO turbo lag. It truly is an amazing car! I did a few things to it but, I really don't see much more to do. Maybe, when it's older ill do preformance upgrades... But, the 2011's have the lighter suspension, the new body kit.

What was done:
- SPT Exhaust
- 10" Kicker
- Wheel Locks
- All weather mats
- K&N Typhoon CAI
- STI Short Shifter

Simple right?

What to be done:
- Tint windows
- Mesh grill for the hood scoop
- Mesh grill for the lower part of the bumper, see pic. --> 08grill_530_detail.jpg . (This pic doesn't actually show the grill. It's just to show what area of the car I am talking about for those who can't imagine. ;) )
- Brembo breaks
- Maybe, get a boost gauge
- Maybe, Window Deflectors

---

Any suggestions or idea's please let me know. Like I said, this is my daily driver, so, I will not be doing any performance mods yet.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome!
Make sure you read all the posts about engine modifications and the tunes that need to accompany them.

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
You have an intake and no tune to back it up? Put it back to stock or get an accessport

·
Wants to Sell His Honyota Civilander..Any Takers?
785 Posts
... or keep the CAI and get a pro-tune for Stage 1. It will wake up your car significantly.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Thanks for the support guys. I will look into the Stage 1 tune.
Definitely if you are running a CAI tune that WRX or your love affair with the car will be short lived!

Also get the boost gauge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts