Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I am a new Subaru WRX owner and I am looking for a front license plate bracket. I do not have the STI so I don't know if I should apply the front plate to the center of the car or off to the side. I was also wondering some trustworthy websites or brands to look for accessories like emblems, brackets, lights etc. more small details. Any feedback or advice is appreciated!

·
Registered
377 Posts
I think location is personal preference. I had a center mount bracket I bought for my wrx & reused it on my sti. I just ordered it from Amazon. There is vendors listed on here but depending on the badge you want you may have to hunt around. Beyond the plate adapter I can't say I have much faith in amazon (actually closed my account a few months ago due to bad experiences).

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
My 2018 STI doesn't have a plate bracket. There are two indentations where you screw the plate into the black plastic. It should be the same.

If you're looking to stay legal, check your state laws. Illinois mandates you must have the plate centered.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts