ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people. Bought a 2010 WRX early this month and looooove it! Been wanting one since the day I first saw the first model. Too bad I won't have any money to mod it anytime soon, but as of now its more then satisfying for me.

I can't find any splash guards for the 2010, is that because they don't exist? I'd prefer the look of the splash guard over the mud flap.

Anyways, look forward to chatting with some of you people and I'm dedicated to taking very good care of my Subaru so I will be asking many questions.

Will be adding photos soon!

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
the 2010 should be the same splash guard as the 2008+ impreza 2.5i

welcome

·
Registered
778 Posts
Welcome to the club! Post up some pics of your ride.

It could be my bias, but I don't think the splash guards will do much good. Heck, mud still gets by my RA flaps.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Welcome :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
The Fruit
4,728 Posts
the 2010 should be the same splash guard as the 2008+ impreza 2.5i

welcome
I dont think those will fit because of the skirts/lips. The 2.5i's are like the 08 wrx and have smooth bumpers/rocker panels. I looked for em for my 2010 for a while and all I could come up with were parts I'd have to work on to fit.

Boone welcome aboard! Lots of good info/people here so hang on and enjoy the ride. ;) fyi.. the RA flaps may grow on you. I never liked them personally and now I'm thining of buying a set for my '10. I never saw the need until I went with a wider wheel/tire setup. Now I'm seeing their usefulness.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey thanks everyone!

I'll get some pics up here soon just waiting for a sunny day to take some.

Guess I'll have to think about the mud flaps a bit. Suppose I can always put them on and if I really hate them I can always take them off!

Have a happy New Years everyone Wooooo

·
Premium Member
25,496 Posts
I dont think those will fit because of the skirts/lips. The 2.5i's are like the 08 wrx and have smooth bumpers/rocker panels. I looked for em for my 2010 for a while and all I could come up with were parts I'd have to work on to fit.

Boone welcome aboard! Lots of good info/people here so hang on and enjoy the ride. ;) fyi.. the RA flaps may grow on you. I never liked them personally and now I'm thining of buying a set for my '10. I never saw the need until I went with a wider wheel/tire setup. Now I'm seeing their usefulness.
Should of specified SEDAN. The 2009/2010sedan is still like the 08 sedan right? The 08 hatch had the same lips as the 9/10 but I think the sedans are all like the 2.5i

Edit: nope.. Sedans got lips to in 09. Sorry nothin then..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts