ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's my fourth car that I have owned. So far love it. Feels good to have a car with balls (to think I used to be an 19 year old who thought his LS integra was quick). Traded in my 07 Tacoma for her.

ffUFvh.jpg
XEKtih.jpg
26BxLh.jpg
uvpIIh.jpg

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

I've been looking for a plate delete kit as those holes bug the hell out of me. No front plate needed in Florida.

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Welcome aboard!
Also your WRX is beautiful, Wagons FTW!
I love the DGM looks awesome with the gunmetal rims. :)

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome aboard!
Also your WRX is beautiful, Wagons FTW!
I love the DGM looks awesome with the gunmetal rims. :)
Thanks! I was sold when I saw a DGM one day. Had to wait about 8 weeks to finally get it after ordering her. People seem to like it, some dude in a GTR threw me a thumbs up today.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I haven't looked past the front page, but here's another option for those holes: BumperPlugs.com

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on picking the best and fastest color available! ;)

·
Gold Member
2,175 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on picking the best and fastest color available! ;)
Huh? Ahh, I see how you got confused. Dude, the SWP was posted by Tony as an example for the plate delete. The OP got one of those slower DGM ones.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Huh? Ahh, I see how you got confused. Dude, the SWP was posted by Tony as an example for the plate delete. The OP got one of those slower DGM ones.
Lil early to be drinking, don't ya think bud?

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
:rotfl:

·
Registered
118 Posts
I like the marque plate a LOT, and since I don't have to run a front plate in WV there's no doubt I'll get one to cover up the awkward flat spot and little holes.

·
Registered
9 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Brian, I'm a fan of shaving all the rear badges and only leaving the WRX and the Subaru badge. Anyone who can't tell what it is from that was never gonna care what labels it had anyway, and it'll look great :D

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I haven't taken mine off yet but I'm lazy. Gonna take all the badges off the back except for the WRX one.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts