Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up! New to the forum...Subaru WRX AND import thing!! My previous car was a 2017 Dodge Charger. I love that car!!! I had to sell it. Those who know me, know why I had to sell it! Let's just say I pushed the Charger to the limits and not just in straight lines! Anyways...I traded my Charger for this 19 Subaru WRX. It's the base model. I got it with 5 miles! Something about buying cars new and being the FIRST owner never gets old!!! Right now the break in period is over. I just started really liking my WRX! Already carving corners at some high speed. Won't mention numbers. I've pushed this car and so far I'm very impressed with the handling. I have done some mods already and will post. I gotta say that the speakers in this car are LAME af!!!!!!! Definitely gonna upgrade that! Just on here to check things out and learn about this car platform. Maybe meet up with other Subie owners in my area and hit up shows and/or streets!
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Black Luxury vehicle
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Wheel Automotive design
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Subaru Subaru

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
11,451 Posts
Interesting move from a land barge to a compact. Makes the vehicle feel even more nimble.

Also. Saw that charger and thought "that's a cop"

·
Registered
442 Posts
That looks like the 5.7 Ltr Hemi. If that is correct, then it was a heavier car with a smaller tire print.

The WRX will be a different animal. You should enjoy the handling. I don't think you'll be giving up much practical back seat or trunk space in the change either. You won't be able to light up the tires as easily though (or at all).

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes! The Charger, was a 345 5.7 Hemi motor... With 275's all the way around.
I've noticed the weight difference between both cars already -what a HUGE difference!!!
Passenger seating doesn't concern me...as I usually am a lone wolf driver in my ride! One day, I'll try and light up the tires! I will see...

That looks like the 5.7 Ltr Hemi. If that is correct, then it was a heavier car with a smaller tire print.

The WRX will be a different animal. You should enjoy the handling. I don't think you'll be giving up much practical back seat or trunk space in the change either. You won't be able to light up the tires as easily though (or at all).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts