ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whats up everyone!?

I just purchased my first 04' WRX STI about 2 weeks ago. Loving it already, can't wait to really get into it and dump all of my hard earned money into it.

PICTURES:

http://www.putfile.com/pannell77/images/146246

Some specs of my ride:

Blue 2004 wrx sti
18" 5zigen hyper black wheels
powerslot front rotors
blue front strut brace
kenwood cd player w/kenwood powered sub
optima red light weight battery
stock wrx wing
K&N intake
bov
carbon fiber gauge pack w/greddy electronic gauges
carbon fiber trim package

hope to purchase accessport very soon.

anyone near central ohio hit me up.

·
Registered
615 Posts
welcome to the club....if i was you i would change the bov to stock....post some pics...also the search button is your best friend...

·
Banned
0 Posts
Not posting pics is a good way to have a mob of angry villagers with torches and pitch forks storming to your door.

You're not officially family until we see pics ;-)

And make sure you check out the Hawk-eye Alliance thread!

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
24,095 Posts
Welcome.Check out the Ohio roll call thread.

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the welcome everyone. pictures are up now. anyone know where I can get an airbag module for my steering wheel, previous owner put that stupid plastic sti emblem on there. also looking for a custom sub box for the trunk, under $100. Let me know what you all think.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
gota question i wana paint my gold rims on my sti like a greyish color like those what clor is that?

they are hyper black, not sure if you can find a paint that is the same color, and painting rims from what I have seen doesn't usually turn out very good. but good luck.

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
painting them will turn out fine, AS LONG AS the preparation is extremely good. I've painted wheels and they were fine, and no issues for the couple of years I had them on.

Anyhoo, welcome to the club. :thumbup:

·
Banned
0 Posts
painting them will turn out fine, AS LONG AS the preparation is extremely good. I've painted wheels and they were fine, and no issues for the couple of years I had them on.

Anyhoo, welcome to the club. :thumbup:

What's involved in prepping them?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts