ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, after searching around, I have some questions regarding lowering my WRX. I was thinking into getting maybe eibach or other brand springs(any suggestions?). Also, will I need struts as well? I will just be using the suspension for everyday driving, no track driving. Also, what drop looks good on the WRX to get rid of the fendor/tire gap? The Eibach Pro Kit lowers Front: -1.3 in; Rear: -1.0 in. Is that enough? Any help from owners who have lowered their cars would be appreciated. Also, I will be getting 17x8 Rota Torques on my 2002 WRX as well with the springs. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I may think twice with the struts since they probably have about 30K miles on it already. It may not last long with the springs. I have the eibach springs and will be going on 17's. It will definitely look better on it than stock wheels. I'm trying to kill my RE-92's. 5K more to go.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok. My struts are fairly old as well, so they may need to be replaced when I get new springs. What brand is best for struts? Also, If poeple could post how far they've lowered their WRX so I can get an idea of how low to go. Any pictures would be great as well. Thanks for the help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts