ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, I'm in awe of these rims. These are unbelievable. :eek:
I smell a groupbuy :wiggles: Anyone interested? I think I know a local place that should carry them. People in search of rims...let me know and I'll see what I can do.

(these would look so sick on WRB...) but they also come in Silver and Black according to the ad I saw for them.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They do look like gt-c's kinda. I'll find out about the offset for your wagon Getaway :D Hopefully they fit cuz those would be sick on a wagon too.

·
Moderating YOU, before you had your Subaru!
13,353 Posts
Snowvert said:
they look like volk gtc's. nice wheel, none the less.
Yep, a little too much like them if you ask me. You sure SSR makes these? It says "Deep Racing D5R" on the ad.

Oh and there's no way that offset will work with any Subaru...we're cursed to not have that fat of a lip on our wheels :(

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, on the back of the ad it says manufactured by Speed Star Co. I have to find out as far as the Subi fitment. I haven't found too much info other than the actual little ad at the shop, but I will keep everyone posted.

·
Moderating YOU, before you had your Subaru!
13,353 Posts
Ahhh...well just because it's manufactured by Speed Star Racing doesn't mean they're SSRs...Rays makes a whole bunch of different wheels but they're not all Volks :)

·
Registered
394 Posts
I contacted goodsmasters.com, and they said that they are planning on a GB once these puppies come out.

Deep Racing D5R is made by SSR as a new line. They are gonna be coming in 18" and 19" and with many different offsets/bolt patterns to fit i think all 5-lug and maybe 4-lug, can't quite remember about the 4-lug.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts