ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. Spent a month contemplating between the STI/WRX. Once I knew I wanted the WRX, I knew it had to be red with a wing spoiler. And so glad I found one. 2017, Pure Red, 29k miles, single owner, serviced meticulously, clean inside and out. Has a few paint chips here and there. Nothing that a touch up can't fix. This one is fully loaded with all the options.

So so so happy to join the subaru family. As much fun (and fast with the tune) as the Abarth was, I needed a 4 door. Need to start looking into some tuning soon. Atleast stage 1 with the tune from MAP to get started.

Still has a month of factory warranty left. Wondering if getting the extended subaru warranty is worth it. Need to read up more.

Thank you to all those people who have spent hours reviewing the WRX/STI that helped me decide on this one. Adding some pics. Let the mods begin ?????

wrx1.jpeg
wrx2.jpeg
wrx3.jpeg

·
Æternum
20,380 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
First mod get the COBB Access port. Then the possibilities are endless. FA20 motors like ethanol so research parts to make that happen.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I don't mean to jack your thread but, since you're in the Bay Area, do you think it's possible to get a meet-up started? I started a thread in the local discussions.

·
Registered
274 Posts
If you have just purchased a used car, I would have thought there might be some value in waiting out at least the factory warranty to see if something might be amiss.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts