ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prodrive has just released their new Battery Tie Down, Matching Oil Cap, and some new STI Brake Lines.

Show your Prodrive pride with this precision-machined, high strength, light weight aluminum battery tie down. Tie Down comes with the Prodrive logo precision-machined prominently in the center. Tie Downs are protected with a durable anodized finish in two colors, Gold and Anthracite. Prodrive Battery Tie Downs fit all model years and make of Subaru vehicle and are a direct replacement of the stock battery tie down. Matches Prodrives new Oil Caps.

Prodrive precision-machined Oil Caps come with the Prodrive "P" logo cut into the high strength alumium billet cap. This light-weight oil cap comes with a durable O-ring seal pre-installed to ensure no-leak fit with your engine. These precision machined Oil Caps are protected with a durable anodized finish in two colors, Gold and Anthrocite. Prodrive Oil Caps fit all model years and makes of Subaru vehicle from 1990 to current and are direct replacement of the stock oil cap. Matches Prodrives new battery tie down.

Prodrive brake lines are a must have for any STI owner. The Prodrive kit provides superior brake pedal response and a firmer brake pedal feel. Prodrive brake lines are made of durable stainless steel and won't corrode or weaken over time. Stainless steel lines are wrapped in a Prodrive Blue polymer jacket which makes cleaning easy and quick. It also protects any both the line and what ever it might come into contact with. Prodrive brake lines acome with steel plated ends and the lines mount to OE factory strut mounting points. The brake line kit comes with all new hardware (banjo bolts and washers) to make installation easy and precise.

To order contact us at www.tarmac-usa.com

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
I will NOT be tempted by such things, Joe...

damn you... :)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Come on. Those Anthracite parts would look great on your wagon. Sorry let me reword this. Bling bling bling bling. Bbbling and then bling bling bling. So you can bling bling bling.

Joseph

·
Registered
54 Posts
What is the cost of the Oil Cap and Battery Tie down?
Can I get a price shipped to OH 45231.

Thanks
Eric

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Thanks Joe. As if I don't have to swallow my Prodrive "pride" enough with people like Zem around. These anti bling folk will never understand... :screwy:

·
Registered
92 Posts
We are offering free shipping on all Prodrive parts until January 1st 2005. We have updated our web site to reflect this but if you already placed your order we will remove your shipping charges manually. If you already paypal us the funds for your order we will extend you a credit for that amount on your next order.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I tried ordering the cap and tie down on your site, but it kept telling me my cart was empty. I even followed your cookie instructions, with no luck.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry to hear that. We are working on the problem and hope to have it fixed soon. You have 2 options 1- set up the account first then order the parts which works well. 2- phone the order in to us at 303-288-3981.

We apoligize for the trouble.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I guess I'll have to call it in. I tried to make an account and log in, but it tells me that I need to log in to log in. Very confusing! :confused:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Same thing happened to me. Just tried to order some Prodrive springs, battery tie-down, and oil cap. Kept telling me my cart was empty when I went to set up an account. Oh well...:confused1

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey guys/gals,

Sorry 'bout the problems your having. I put in a fix for now and you should be able to make orders.

If you have any more problems, send me an email or PM.

-Will

·
Registered
283 Posts
The Website is charging for shipping. Could you give me a quote for a set of Prodrive springs (02-03 WRX), an anthracite battery tie-down and oil cap? Thanks...

Hank

1 - 12 of 12 Posts