ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got some pics of my car, cleared headlights, blue "i" badge, Progress competition springs, momo door sills, clubwrx.net sticker!!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Looking good. You plan on getting the side skirts painted to...?
The last pic with the momo door seal.. What did that cost. I read a group buy or somthing like that about those being 10 bucks.. how did it work out...?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
justinpool2000 said:
Looking good. You plan on getting the side skirts painted to...?
The last pic with the momo door seal.. What did that cost. I read a group buy or somthing like that about those being 10 bucks.. how did it work out...?
The door sills are $10bucks plus shipping from http://www.ltbmotorsports.com/momodoorsills.html they are real easy to install, all you have to do is sand down the factory sills so that they are flat, i used a dremel and it came out pretty good, the adhesive that it comes with sucks so i used a little super glue and they are holding on great, I think it adds a nice look to go with the rest of the momo interior.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All in all it probably took me about an hour, not bad at all, take your time when you are sanding down the factory sills, I scratched mine a little bit more than i would have liked around the edges, but oh well the sills were gonna get scratched eventually.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts