ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay im fairly new to the Rex's and i do really like the car,

i recently just purchased my first StickShift Car its a 2012 Wrx Wagon BLACK and i love it to death. ill post some pictures after the rain ends...

i dont want to ruin anything to it besides the clutch burning, still trying to learn how to go uphill -.- with out the E-brake.

i want to install a COBB short ram intake but my question is do i need the accessport?/ sticky says i do but on their website it only says from 08-11 and my car is 2012, im not sure if its the same or not/ that also goes for the intake also. but the car does look exactly the same as the 2011.

access port is 600 and i know im going to need it when i go STAGE 1(which is intake and exhaust)?

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,231 Posts
i want to install a COBB short ram intake but my question is do i need the accessport?/ sticky says i do but on their website it only says from 08-11 and my car is 2012
They've not updated. Call them, congratulate them on not updating the web site, and ask any/all questions direct. Be critical; you'll be paying a pretty penny and customer service should be a top priority.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
There is no question about it.You will need a tune for the intake.They haven't updated it yet on the website because the 2012 model year is just beginning to role out.

Like SD said call them to confirm.

Stage 1 is only a tune.There is a separate Stage 1 map for the intake.The exhaust has nothing to do with any of this.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts