ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my 2005 Saab Aero 92-X for a few months now and really enjoy it. I am also excited about the possibilities of modifying it since it has all Subaru components. Lots of great info on this site looking forward to reading various threads and educating myself.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Well I'm certainly jealous, Love those discreet hoodscoops vs big 02-05 scoops.
Post some pics, welcome to the site!
And manual or auto?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just purchased my 2006 Saab 9-2x Aero last weekend. Took forever to find an '06, but I'm glad I waited. I owned a 2002 WRX until 2006, when I sold it and got a Jeep. I've been missing it ever since, but I wanted the Saab 9-2x, since it is essentially the same thing and I wanted a 2006, for the boost in engine size, power and torque. I've loved every minute of it so far. I do need a set of factory fog lights (they were missing), a rear wiper motor (extremely week), but that's all I've noticed so far. Can't wait to start working on it in the future.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Post some pics, welcome to the site!
And manual or auto?
It has a manual transmission. Ill post some more pics today. Thanks for the interest.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Beautiful! Love me some Saabaru!

Welcome to the site!

·
Æternum
20,623 Posts
+1

I just purchased my 2006 Saab 9-2x Aero last weekend. Took forever to find an '06, but I'm glad I waited.
The 2006 Saabarus are certainly difficult to find!

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Very nice!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts