Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just picked this 02 up last thursday but i did own a WRB 02 a few years ago.This car has 118,000 miles and was owned by a 60 year old lady.It is 100% stock minus a ceramic coated Grim Speed up pipe.It is in phenomenal condition and can't believe my luck of finding it.Glad to be back here after a long absence.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lynnpie,thank you!!I knew yellow ones existed but i only thought they came in Sonic Yellow.I had never heard Blaze Yellow until after i bought it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am afraid this one is a keeper but if the day comes i will keep you in mind.I will post more pics this afternoon.Thanks for the warm welcome.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Beautiful car. Great find. Only 02 came with that color option. Hold on to that one.

·
Registered
105 Posts
And I see you're in Columbus, MS.....I can take it off your hands if you want to part with it. ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The only real mod is the up pipe.I plan on keeping it stock though i guess.I love how omfortable it rides and while i know it would look better lowered with nice wheels,i don't wont to sacfrice the great ride.

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
23,518 Posts
Congrats on that find! Rare color, they did not make many of those. Strang to see an 02 without the rust on the quarter panel seam.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Congrats on that find! Rare color, they did not make many of those. Strang to see an 02 without the rust on the quarter panel seam.
I was ready to pounce on ANY Bugeye that popped up and had been looking for months.I NEVER thought i would get my hands on a yellow one.Glad to be back!

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
23,518 Posts
I was ready to pounce on ANY Bugeye that popped up and had been looking for months.I NEVER thought i would get my hands on a yellow one.Glad to be back!
Show up at any WRX meet with that car and you will draw a crowd for sure, enjoy!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts