ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some advice on the new different options for the namless axleback i attached a link. I was the thinking the no muffler option because i wont be doing a downpipe or anything anytime soon. It says its a 10 on the loudness scale, curious how loud that really is any vids anyone could direct me to or any testimonials? Also if i order the axleback will it be a bolt on swap and will it even use the factory exhuast hangers? Also what is the difference between double and non double wall exhaust and what the quad 3.5" double wall would be?

LINK http://shop.namelessperformance.com/subaru-gr-hatch-quad-exit-axleback-exhaust/

Quick breakdown for anyone to lazy to read. Answers these questions.

1.Any videos on the new new nameless exhaust options?
2.Bolt on swap? Reuse factory hangers?
3.Double wall & Non Double Wall?
4.Quad 3.5" double wall??

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
1.Videos do not convey sound in the same way as you hear it in person.

2. You can use the factory hangers,That is how they design the exhaust.

3.Double wall

4.I believe they only make quad double wall staggered.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still doesnt answer my question what they mean by doublewall? Its an extra $150 for the quad double wall and you can pick staggered or not. Im guessing the stock exhuast is not staggered. The hatch exhuast are getting expensive its $635 just for an axleback.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Thanks for the picture, I like their products, but they really need to improve the information they provide to the customer. Personally I like the single wall that is on the stock STI/WRX hatch, once is gets some soot in it, it looks even better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts