Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone gotten the new scoop form MRT? it is the 04 style scoop made for the 02 and 03 model years. I think i would like to get it but i would love to see it on a 02 or 03 first. i just think it would really throw people off bad!! they would see the scoop and then see the headlights and be like:confused:

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
I think I am going to get one for my Father's XT.

This scoop will satisfy all the many many people that want that huge scoop on their 02/03, its about time it out.

-joe

·
Registered
181 Posts
I think I'll get one as well..
However, I'll wait a little to see what other vendors will have them...
And maybe they'll also off painting.

-soul

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that would be great if they would offer it painted. i think that is the only thing that is holding me back right now.

·
Registered
181 Posts
It would be really nice if someone offered freaking painted version....some vendors should start this thing.
You got one definate sale right here.
As long as price is reasonable.
-soul

·
Registered
213 Posts
The MRT scoop looks similar to the 04 scoop. It is really hard to tell from just that pic.

I like the 04 scoop a lot, the STI is a little too large for me.

·
Registered
718 Posts
So which scoop is bigger, the sti or the MRt?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
overwrxed24 said:
So which scoop is bigger, the sti or the MRt?
The MRT one posted above is simply an 04 STi scoop design, but its made for 02, 03 cars.

My friend has an STi and the scoop is unreal. Its def way larger than the current STi (02,03) scoops for our cars.

·
Registered
718 Posts
I think I still want an Sti version, that mrt one looks like i want mine to look like a 2004 model. Not bad, just not for me.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts