ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a new member from Memphis tn. Fixing to head to boot camp this tuesday for the us air force. As of right now I'm driving a 2002 celica gts but after boot camp and tech school I'm planning on buying a brand new impreza wrx. I love the sedan but the hatch is growing on me.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
You're in the military, the practicality of the hatch should be no contest! ;)

Welcome to the forum

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. So noob question is the wrx a good version to get? Love the sti but don't know if I wanna spend that much

·
Super Moderator (Actually a SuperSpy)
29,233 Posts
See if you can drive both to decide.
Welcome.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
Thanks guys. So noob question is the wrx a good version to get? Love the sti but don't know if I wanna spend that much
The STI is always the better option,but if you don't know if you want to spend that much,the WRX will do.

·
Registered
236 Posts
congrats on going to boot camp it will be fun ..my boy just got out of tech school ...my wife is air force also been in for 3 years now ....being i know how much a new airman makes i would start with the wrx they hold great value in a couple years when you rank up then get the sti

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
congrats on going to boot camp it will be fun ..my boy just got out of tech school ...my wife is air force also been in for 3 years now ....being i know how much a new airman makes i would start with the wrx they hold great value in a couple years when you rank up then get the sti
Thanks man! I'm going in as an e3 so I'll really be able to have some fun

·
Registered
236 Posts
yea so did my wife ..i just ordered a 2012 wrx sedan myself .....i think if your going to be using it for a daily driver and a toy i would go with the wrx but if you plan on auto-x and hardcore racing mybe go with the sti..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts