ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi my name is troy i have owned my wrx for a year now and i thought i would join a club i work at a subaru and honda dealer as a tech so feel free to ask questions i would be glad to help if i can

·
Registered
257 Posts
Welcome :) Pictures? And what year is it?

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Welcome to the club

·
Banned
195 Posts
th5134, where do you work? (i see you're in standish)

*edit*
i'm assuming by the mall since it's a honda and subaru dealership...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i work at maine mall motors and i drive a 2006 wrx limited with some slight mods.
i am having some trouble putting up pics

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Welcome! Upload your pics through photobucket and post them up with the
tags. What kind of mods?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IHI vf39 turbo @ 18psi, sti intercooler, cobb tuning accesport, race headder including up pipe, cat less down pipe, aem cold air intake, and borla cat back exhaust. last time it was on the dyno it was at a lower psi and put down 325 whp which i did not think was that bad.

·
Registered
855 Posts
IHI vf39 turbo @ 18psi, sti intercooler, cobb tuning accesport, race headder including up pipe, cat less down pipe, aem cold air intake, and borla cat back exhaust. last time it was on the dyno it was at a lower psi and put down 325 whp which i did not think was that bad.
Thats a sick setup! Considering meth?

·
Registered
855 Posts
What meth kit do you recommend ? Ive heard aquamist and coolingmist kits are pretty good. Also from experience if youve used meth kits on your subie.
No problems with SMC. Although their are better "failsafe" kits

Whats up with the Legacy? Those wheels look nice.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the legacy gt is what my girlfriend drives its not bad for her first subie

·
Banned
195 Posts
both cars, very nice! I'll keep my eyes peeled for you around town.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thats a sick setup! Considering meth?
i dont think i will do that yet. what kind of performance would i get using meth and is there anything it would do to my car in a negative way? i was thinking maybe bigger injectors but i dont know if i need them or not?

·
Registered
855 Posts
i dont think i will do that yet. what kind of performance would i get using meth and is there anything it would do to my car in a negative way? i was thinking maybe bigger injectors but i dont know if i need them or not?
Nothing negative will happen unless the pump fails, that why the pricier kits have more failsafes in place that pull timing if it senses no spray.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts