• Blaze Yellow (Limited Edition)

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I am new to this group.
I have actualy been looking for a group like this for a while.
So I just wanted to say Hi and ask a few questions to get things started and break the ice or something like that (-:

I just got my wrx and the mods I have on it so far are Tsudo muffler. The Ingine (however you spell it) cold air intake with the AEM bypass valve. 17" Focal F-10's with nittos.

I know the next mod I should do is the boost control. what kind should I get? or better yet you guys with them already wich one do you recomend the best? and also where I would be able to get it from.

Also what is the best pipes I should put on my car I just got the Tsudo muffler for the sound it sounds great but im looking for a full kit like a cat back or a turbo back whatever is better.

and also since im new to the performance industry what is the best up pipe and down pipe or does the down pipe come with the turbo back/ cat back?

Okay last question I know I must be driving you guys nuts
BUT after I put in the Ingine cold air intake my car tends to feel like it's hitting the rev limiter at/around 5,500rpms
My guess is it's just geting to much air cause I mean you can hear it from in the car the pssssssssss sound...I love it ..lol

Would this be from to much air and not enough fuel or is it in the computer and how can I fix it....also I should add I have the automatic version of the car....I know I know bring the flames on lol

·
Registered
333 Posts
Welcome to ClubWRX.net....

How much are you willing to spend on boost control? I´d say get an electronic boost controller, but its also more expensive. Blitz, Apex´i, Greddy all have models available, and I think HKS does too....

Why did you get Nitto tires though?!:confused: I promise I won´t say anything about the auto trans:p

·
Registered
333 Posts
Definately Dan!!! There is NO color on Earth that looks better on the STIs and EVOs than white!!!! When I ge either of these they´ll be white most likely;)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well MMC if it does the job i'll spend a few hundred bucks no more than $450 on a boost control though. wich one would be in that price range and to be the best?

also any ideas on the other questions I posted.?

and yeah the black is a major bitch to keep clean

·
Registered
333 Posts
450$ should be more than enough to get a bost controller... as for the pricing of EBCs ask God here on the forums... as far as MBCs you can get the Joe P boost controller for around 50$ several people here have them and are quite happy. There is a lot to choose from depending on your needs/tastes.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kewel thanks for the help

1 - 8 of 8 Posts