ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,543 Posts
Awesome!! I was seriously considering getting a sugar glider, but with moving and school, I decided it could wait. I've had rats and guinea pigs, but rats don't live long enough and guinea pigs are dumb and smelly. How hard are those guys to take care of? Any special things that they require? Pretty cool!!

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Those things are cool. I've considered getting one too.
You just can't feed them after midnite, and something about water ..I'll figure it out later...

CattyGirl should've been all over this thread by now, she knows a lot about these...

·
Registered
27,068 Posts
ive owned 2 sugar gliders... male and female... i hate the male, because he was a d*ck, and smelled back due to his territorial glands...

but i loved the female.. the coolest pet ive ever had... but i couldnt seperate them, so when i got rid of the male, i had to get rid of the female... if you seperate them from their mate, they will die of loneliness... most inquisitive animals on earth.... and def. on the coolest pets someone could own

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 18 of 18 Posts