Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my 2021 WRX a week ago. Factory order that originally had an eta of September came early. It is exactly what I had hoped it would be! It is my daily, so I get to enjoy it every day!

·
Registered
2010 Subaru WRX Limited Hatchback 5MT
186 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Is that DGM or was that an older gen color? Anyway, I like it. Subtler than WRB.

Any plans to mod? Seems like more options than the older GR chassis including JDM parts.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I still waffle if I made the right choice on the LBP vs the DGM. I love that color! It needs highlighter yellow accents now!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Congrats and welcome! Is that DGM or was that an older gen color? Anyway, I like it. Subtler than WRB.

Any plans to mod? Seems like more options than the older GR chassis including JDM parts.
Thank you! It is the MGM. Subtler is exactly what I was looking for. No major mods planned yet. Just tint and paint protection (clear paint protection film followed with ceramic). As this is my first WRX, looking to keep the warranty intact just in case.

·
Registered
2010 Subaru WRX Limited Hatchback 5MT
186 Posts
Thank you! It is the DGM. Subtler is exactly what I was looking for. No major mods planned yet. Just tint and paint protection (clear paint protection film followed with ceramic). As this is my first WRX, looking to keep the warranty intact just in case.
Smart move. Definitely get the most out of the warranty. I don’t know what kind of sun exposure your car will see but maybe also consider ceramic window tint like LLumar Stratos. Convinced my Dad and brother to get it on their new cars and so far it’s been worth it. My Dad regularly drives to Arizona and notices a huge difference.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Picked up my 2021 WRX a week ago. Factory order that originally had an eta of September came early. It is exactly what I had hoped it would be! It is my daily, so I get to enjoy it every day looks like Christmas came early t this year. Congrats bro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts