ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my wrx premium last week and I want to get some mudd flaps are there any others that compare to rally armor?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Congrats on getting your WRX, how long did you have to wait to get it?

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Virtually impossible unless the dealer messed up the model codes,which is highly unlikely.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2
+1

Something shady goin on here...

Time to call in the professionals!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Yeah, that's interesting. Lol, I'd be pissed if I went to the dealer and they showed me a 5 door and said here you go, there's your car :mad:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I was not too happy that day it showed up, but they tinted my windows, gave me a 7 year bumper to bumper warranty and sprayed an under coating on the car plug gave me all the gas I can us for the month of June. Not much I could do since ordering was closed for the year except wait forever which I did not want to do. View attachment 105577

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
Was this through Subaru of Las Vegas? I went to them a few times to look at the hatch and they came off soo sleazy everytime. Plus they didn't want to play ball with USAA's discount so I decided to go to California where there are like 12+ Subaru dealers who all wanted my business. I can't believe they messed you up like that. Had you already put money down? Details! And pictures! Welcome btw, I'm a noob too only had mine for two weeks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts