ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finalized the payments on a brand new 2012 Limited WRX today! Been my dream car since they came out and stoked I am finally getting one.

I am trading in my 2007 Legacy GT for it so I am already coming into this as a Subaru enthusiast. I just plan on making this my new home and saying goodbye to legacygt.com.

I look forward to being a part of this community and look forward to getting to know you guys.

Oh and the car is in transit. Should arrive in the next few days. I will definitely post up pics once I get it :)

Thanks for having me.

·
Master Baiter
22,114 Posts
Welcome to the site :)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you Kronos, 11blackwrx and Sworks.

I will check out kronosperformance.com now actually :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Welcome fellow Utahn
Sweet! ^^ Thanks, glad to be here. I see by your sig you're getting a exactly what I thought about ordering ;) You go to any local meets? I would love to see your car in person.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Never been to a local meet but I will eventually. Just need to add some tint, muflaps, and gold wheels to the car. Once that is done I will be ready to show it off :tongue:

What color did you order?

·
Premium Member
1,829 Posts
The meets I go to are pretty fun, got to meet some cool new people

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Never been to a local meet but I will eventually. Just need to add some tint, muflaps, and gold wheels to the car. Once that is done I will be ready to show it off :tongue:

What color did you order?
Good deal. Yeah tint, RA mud flaps and AP are on my list of things to get right away. I didn't end up actually ordering. I found a car coming in that had everything I want. It's WRB. I think someone ordered it and it fell through.... In my favor :)

·
Registered
139 Posts
Very lucky, cause the wait is a killer. WRB is definitely an excellent choice.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Very lucky, cause the wait is a killer. WRB is definitely an excellent choice.
The wait is still a killer! ETA of 4/12 and still waiting. If the anticipation is killing me this bad already I can't imagine what it's like for you.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
New ETA 4/23... :( I am starting to see a trend.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JUST PICKED IT UP!! SO HAPPY!

I will post up some pics later :)

1 - 20 of 52 Posts