ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ,

I have a 2011 WRX hatch - which is one of the best cars I have ever had and my first new car.
I enjoy meets and seeing mods different folks have done.

The forum is great and thanks for having me.

Best,
Chris

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Hello Chris,

Congrats! Where in the Philly area are you?

Check out the Tri-state forum for the Victory meet, coming up in a couple weeks.

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
Welcome from another long-time Philly member! As Calvin says...be on the lookout for the Victory meet, held at Marsh Creek Park and Victory Brewery in Downingtown. March 3rd!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Everyone for the greetings.
I live near Victory and Marsh Creek, so I will definitely see you at the meet.
My son is also looking forward to checking out everyone's cars.

Best,
Chris

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Tri State people - I just left Marsh Creek about 11:10 after wondering if I was early or Subi guys are late -
I obviously mixed up the days - sorry I missed you all - I'll be looking for the next one and promise to have my calendar in order.

Best,
Chris

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Hey Tri State people - I just left Marsh Creek about 11:10 after wondering if I was early or Subi guys are late -
I obviously mixed up the days - sorry I missed you all - I'll be looking for the next one and promise to have my calendar in order.

Best,
Chris
D'oh!

Yeah, it was yesterday. The next one will probably be in May, which will be my first as well! :)

·
Pro Manscaper
21,455 Posts
yep there will be more! Bummer you mixed it up, but honest Mistake :rotfl:

I would have went to Victory anyway if I were you :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good thing Marsh Creek is only 10 minutes from the house, so I had a nice reason to get out of the house with my son. We even mixed it up with a 911 GT3RS on the way home -
Looking forward to May for the next one.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Welcome! Too bad you missed the Victory Meet, make sure you get out to the next one!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts