ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all,

I just wanted to sign up and say hello. I'm in Lafayette, Louisiana, and today I purchased a 2012 WRX.

I'm still on the fence about de-badging it.

·
The Member
4,146 Posts
Welcome! Get off the fence and get some of those badges off! I love how clean that white looks with the new headlights.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome! Get off the fence and get some of those badges off! I love how clean that white looks with the new headlights.
My wife told me not to do it. I'm just going to tell her they fell off while I was washing and waxing the car. :tongue:

Also, thanks for the welcome everyone.

·
The Member
4,146 Posts

·
Administrator ...De Rerum Natura
20,139 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
9 Posts
welcome.... im stationed at fort polk and trying to find more subies to start a meet! theres one near me but its all cars... im from florida and we have a lot of subie only meets and cruises and i miss it! we need to get something going!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Welcome! I was born in Lafayette and a lot of my family still lives there, in fact I was up there for Thanksgiving, know any Reeds?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
welcome.... im stationed at fort polk and trying to find more subies to start a meet! theres one near me but its all cars... im from florida and we have a lot of subie only meets and cruises and i miss it! we need to get something going!
AWD Dyno Day

1 - 15 of 15 Posts