ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

my name is Mike, and I drive 2011 WRX in dark grey metallic. I have been using this forum for over a year now and finally decided to create an account so I can be apart of the community. My car is lightly modified with Rally Armor mudflaps, COBB short throw shifter, Kartboy delrin shift knob, PIAA Xtreme White Plus low and hi beam bulbs and the COBB front and rear shifter bushings. I hope I can contribute to this community while I continue to modify my car.

Attachments

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
Welcome Mike!

Too many darn Mikes around here... ;)

Looks like you've got a very nice car, and some interesting scenery in the background! (Where I live in Pennsylvania, it is quite flat)

·
Premium Member
394 Posts
Welcome aboard, and you have a beautiful WRX.
Those are some awesome pics. I agree I too like the location very nice.

·
Registered
251 Posts
^ Haha. Hey man welcome. Good idea to join up, the members here are very willing to help and hell, it even seems like they know what they're talking about.

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
^ Haha. Hey man welcome. Good idea to join up, the members here are very willing to help and hell, it even seems like they know what they're talking about.
It's all a clever facade! Run while you can! You'll be blabbering about bewbs and drowning drews and all sorts of nonsense before you know it, and lose days of your life to this place!

;)

·
and the Funky Bunch
6,124 Posts
I need to stop forgetting I can stream that through netflix. Can't believe I haven't watched it yet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I need to stop forgetting I can stream that through netflix. Can't believe I haven't watched it yet.
Oh man, you are completely missing out. You have to watch it. There is another behind the scenes F1 film coming out soon called "Rush". I was just reading up on it, and it focuses on the rivalry between Ferrari and McLaren and their drivers Hunt and Niki Lauda.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts